Like other electronics products manufacturers, Samsung also came to CES with a few 4k TV models to show off. One of the is a breathtaking 110” 4k TV. It simply dwarfed other 4k TVs introduced in the event. The TV has relatively slim bezel and tilt-back easel design, although the entire unit won’t fit in most delivery vans. The company’s design is also characterized by speakers on the TV legs that can keep these 4k TVs look impressively thin. Samsung also introduced a smaller 85” 4k model in Korea and it may sell for about $38,000. There’s no word when these TV models will be available for sale.
Samsung plan to release few 4K TV in near by future, buying a 4K TV is quite expensive as prices of 4K TV is high. If you are planning to get more information of new 4K TV released by Samsung, keep on checking this section as we list news, reviews and comparisons of 4K TV’s launched by Samsung on this page. In coming days 4K TV, 4k OLED TV or 4K Ultra high definition television or 4K Ultra HD TV is the next coming thing in TV. Keep on checking Samsung 4K TV Section to find best deals on Samsung 4K Tv’s.
Samsung 4K TV News
- The Samsung Q80C 50 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart QLED TV (QN50Q80C)
- Samsung S90C 55 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart
- Samsung S90C 65 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart QD-OLED TV: A Stunning Viewing Experience
- Samsung S95B 55 inch Ultra HD 4K Smart OLED TV
- Samsung The Wall Luxury 292-inch Ultra HD 8K Smart MicroLED TV
- Discover the Ultimate Viewing Experience: Few of the The 4K TVs
- Samsung Offers 4K Video Pack and 4K Netflix Stream
- Samsung S9 4k TV is Available for Pre-order